360 S5 LiDAR Robot Vacuum with Mapping Technology,2200Pa, Selective Room Cleaning, Schedule, Multi-Floor Mapping, No-Go Zones, Self Charge and Resume, Automatic Carpet Boost, Compatible with Alexa
About the After-Sales Service from 360 Smart Life.
- How to Get Support from us: Get us through email or “360 Robot Vacuum Group” to get quick response from us in 24 hours.
- After-Sales service: 30 days for return and replacement, and 12 months product support.
- Local After-Service Center: Our after service center located in California, US.
First time use of 360 S5:
- Let your robot vacuum start cleaning from the charging dock and complete the whole house cleaning to create a map. Then you could use the selective room cleaning and area cleaning features.
- Move cables out of the way or set up a no-go lines, no-go zones to avoid tangling.
- Once the first whole house cleaning finished and map is built, 360 S5 would find the most efficient cleaning route for next time cleaning.
- For Multi-floor Mapping feature, you need to move the charging dock and robot vacuum to another floor for first use. Please let the robot vacuum start cleaning from the charging dock and accomplish a whole house cleaning on another floor, once the map has been created, next time you could just move the robot vacuum to another floor and it will figure out the most efficient cleaning route.
For App Connection:
- Please turn off the mobile data.
- Please allow the location permission of your cell phone if you are using the iPhone.
- Please search “APP Connection Guide for 360 S5” on YouTube to find the APP connection video user guide.
- You’ll get response in 24 hours, 30 days for return and replacement, and 12months product support.
- All after service would be handled by our local after-service center in California.
Premium LiDAR Mapping Features: Cleaning by zone. Controlled by you.
Custom Room Cleaning
- 360 S5 is able to scan individual rooms to create its own virtual floor plan on 360 Robot App and figure out a practical cleaning route.
- You can set up 360 S5 to clean different rooms at different times.
360 S5 robot vacuum supports up to three different wifi, never worry about disconnecting anymore.
Note: 360 S5 robot vacuums only support 2.4G, can’t work on 5G.
Want to split the living room into two zones? 360 S5 robot vacuum would do that for you. Once the map is built, 360 S5 lets you merge two rooms into one or split one room into two separate zones.
You can also set up virtual no go zones to keep your laser robot vacuum out.
Four Power Modes
With 360 S5 robot vacuum cleaner, you’ll get quiet, standard, powerful and max 4-stage suction power to adapt your cleaning plan.
Note: The Powerful and Max cleaning mode might dry battery fast. Don’t worry, when the battery level is less than 20%, it would go back for recharging to 80% battery level and then continuing finishing the rest of cleaning.
Up to 20mm Height of a Threshold
The maximum height of a threshold that 360 S5 can transition over, when performing a cleaning cycle, is 0.8″ (2 cm).
Auto Carpet Detection
When 360 S5 detects it’s on a carpet, it’ll adjust the suction of the vacuum from standard mode to powerful mode and switches back down when on hardwood automatically.
Note: The robot vacuum could not work properly on dark or black carpet because of the cliff sensors.
Other Smart Features.
Up to 10 Multiple Floors Plans
360 S5 remembers up to 10 floor plans, so whether it’s cleaning upstairs or downstairs, once the map is built, you can choose the right map for it to use.
Note: Please let the robot vacuum start from the charging dock to finish its first whole house cleaning map, then it can save the map. Once map has been saved, you don’t need to take the charging dock with you again, just take the robot vacuum to that floor and switch exact map through APP.
360 S5 uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
360 smart robot vacuum works with Alexa and Google Assistant, you can turn it on and off or adjust suction power by voice control.
Skill Name in Alexa: 360 smart cleaner.
Service Name in Google Assistant: 360 IoT
For your concerns: Can I choose 360 S5 if I have carpets in my house?
Low-Pile Carpet Could Work
360 S5 can be used on low-pile carpet which is less than 1/4 inch in height as the above picture shows.
Medium Pile Carpet Can’t Work
360 S5 cannot work well on medium-pile carpet which is 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch in height as the above picture shows.
High Pile Carpet Can’t Work
360 S5 cannot work on high-pile carpet which is 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in height as the above picture shows. It will get stuck easily and cannot be used properly.
Note: 360 S5 couldn’t work on dark or black surface carpet because it will regard dark color as cliff and couldn’t work properly on it.