Steam Mop for Tile and Hardwood – DOKER. Floor Steamer for Deep Cleaning w/3 Auto Steam Modes 2 Mop Pads 12 Oz Removable Water Tank, Lightweight Steam Cleaner for Carpet Tile Laminate, Seafoam Green
We are Doker, We are at your command
Doker was established in 1993 and is a global company with over 1000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries. Nearly 30 years of professional experience have made us an expert in vacuum&floor care appliances such as steam mop. With edge-cutting background, we have spent millions of dollars in R&D, producing more efficient, intelligent, and quality products for our customers.
Why Doker Steam Mop
In 2021, Doker releases the latest model of Steam Mop VS521, which is designed exclusively for the US market after 1 year of research and development. The steam mop has an elegant and sleek appearance and powerful functions. Except for being of good helper of cleaning, the steam mop has a unique color of seafoam green which is like a breeze and is a fancy decoration to your home
Our Mission & Vision
The five characters of DOKER means Durability, Original, Kudos, Easy-to-Use, and Responsibility. Oriented to customer experience, we are devoted to producing professional, efficient, easy-to-use products which make cleaning easier than ever and bring you a neat and tidy and shining house.
Doker Steam Mop VS521
- 3 Level of Steam – High/Medium/Low level of steam for your different cleaning needs
- Steam Ready in 30 Seconds – No more waiting, just clean instantly
- Powerful, Automatic and High-Temperature Steam(230-285 ℉) – Easy to Clean Stubborn Stains
- 300ML Large Water tank- clean your whole house in one time
- 180° Swivel Head for Hard-to-Reach Areas
- Multiple Accessories – Mop Pads x 2/ Carpet Glider/Water Filler
Say goodbye to the old life with the heavy mops and buckets or any else lumbersome cleaner. Cleaning will be no more troublesome if you have the Doker electric mop. You can make a phone call or carry a baby with one hand, while the other hand is controlling the steamer mop.
The swivel mop head of our floor steamer for hardwood and tile which can swivel 180° horizontally and 90°vertically will not leave any area left hard to be cleaned. The cleaning of hard-to-reach area such as the bottom of the sofa or closet and corners will be much easier with the flexible head.
3 levels of automatical pump for superior control over the release of steam, saving your energy while steaming the floors with steamer for wood floors.
Please follow the tutorial steps to produce and control the steam:
- Press the power switch on the side of the lower body.
- Press the steam level botton in the middle of lower body.
- When you first press the steam level button, the steam is at its maximum level.
Please adjust your desired level (High, Medium, Low) by pressing the steam control button.
Quick & Easy Assembly
2 steps to assemble the floor steamer for tile and wood floors:
- Attach lower body to mop head by snapping it into place.
- Install the metal tube into the lower body until it lock into right place.
16.4 ft Power Cord and Lightweight
Featuring 16.4 ft power cord, the hardwood floor steam cleaner allows you to clean around a large room without being limited by the length of the wire. Our steam floor cleaner only weighs 6.6 lbs, lightweight for lifting it on stairs and doing the house cleaning. You can also allow your kids to use it when adults are around and monitoring.
Carpet Glinder and Microfiber Mop Pads
Carpet glinder which will come with the floor steamer makes it more smoothly and easier when you clean the carpet. Our mop pads are made of great dirt griping microfiber with powerful stains cleaning ability. The thoughtful design of hook and loop fasteners ensures that the pads will not easily fall out. The pads allow hand/machine washed and repeated utilization.
The working decibels of our hardwood floor cleaner are less than 50, lower than human conversation. No need to worry about desturbing your family.
Replaceable Water Tank
4 steps to refill the water tank of steam floor cleaner:
- Press the buttons on the side of the tank and pull out the tank.
- Refill the water with water cup.
- Plug back the Silica gel plug.
- Insert the tank back to the lower body.
No need for hassle disassembly after using the steam mop. Just lock the self-standing buckle and the cleaner will stand by its own in any corner of you home.